TON 0.00% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

Big News, page-51

1. 3,872 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3205
    You always cheer me up KL with a good laugh.

I am in no way speaking in regards to Triton Minerals but I can say when covid hit a huge amount of Australian businesses put a pause on all capex, especially those funded via businesses existing cash reserves...Management quiet understandably went straight into protecting cash reserves/flow & were basically trying to get their heads around a once in a lifetime (hopefully) pandemic.

I have now seen through my employment & friends businesses a recommencement of SOME new & pre-planned capex but with huge strategic scrutiny during very volatile times..Some capex have been put to the way side & other capex have actually come to the front...It's actually been an amazing time for some fortunate/resilient businesses to renovate/upgrade their premises etc that were not even on the table.

Again I don't dare ask specifically for nitty gritty information because for better or worst much of it is probably either price sensitive or unprofessional to divulge.. But I'm confident that Triton, Jinan & all global business has been having a hell of a reset due to the pandemic...The risk assessments..Back to work safety plans on multiple continent's at times..Assessment of current & future cash flow...Often not been able to meet face to face & relying on digital platforms across many seperate entity & stakeholders...The list is a mile long.

Jinan are an amazing & absolutely huge workforce who sound like amazing partners to have.

I don't care what anyone says, David & Peter are amazing humans & workers...They have been putting in some serious hours & I don't doubt them...I spent about 30 minutes on the phone & the first 10 was David wanting to make sure I'm okay with my health problems & listening..The rest being great with my questions..I don't know if or when this project will get up but atleast after today I feel completely reassured the support from Jinan & stakeholders in principle has not wavered one bit from original pre pandemic messages & there is no closed doors, bad blood or affairs at play...Just extremely busy companies navigating through extremely difficult working conditions during a pandemic.

I actually apologised for being such a high maintenance shareholder & for recent venting that was perhaps unfair.

Anyway..tomorrow..next month..whatever I don’t care..If Jinan are still very much with us the future is rosy & it's more likely just a matter of patience...Sorry for my incoherent ranting but I really am out of it on meds today & I was actually scared to ring David in fear I couldn't remember the day of the week from one minute to the next but I'm glad I did.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $13.97K 1.290M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1378920 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 1375073 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.