IMM 4.69% 33.5¢ immutep limited

cheers funky, i was hoping that's what was going on, although i...

1. 244 Posts.
    cheers funky, i was hoping that's what was going on, although i would have thought 'low volume' would have mean volume lower than what we are seeing.

looking at the charts youve put up recently and the fundamental situation that is going on, it seems quite interesting.

1. we have a short term uptrend that is trying to break through supply that exists at around 10.5c which you have pointed out in your charts.

2. the stock is currently in a long term 3yr downtrend, which is conveniently now sitting around the 10.5/11c level, meaning breaking the long term downtrend will require breaking through massive overhead resistance.....unless we let the downtrend continue further on.

3. Fundamentally, we are awaiting news on ICS short term, and on October 1st, final data on the phase 2b trial.

Basically, it all seems to be playing out so that the long term downtrend and short term uptrend will meet at the point at which there will be results released (fingers crossed) to break through both the resistance line and absorb all that supply....what do you think?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.5¢
Change
0.015(4.69%)
Mkt cap ! $486.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.0¢ 33.5¢ 32.0¢ $1.303M 3.974M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 29843 33.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
33.5¢ 105523 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.