TIS 0.00% 0.0¢ tissue therapies limited

no doubt today's strong open & high of 47c was driven by...

1. 158 Posts.
    no doubt today's strong open & high of 47c was driven by positive AGM report... I like the positioning of TIS at present I think we saw an element of profit taking today which brought it back to 43.5c however I expect some of the clueier traders who have caught on to this now will drive this further up we might nudge 50c tomorrow and if we can hold high 40c's then next week we will see some media attention. I expect further that brokers will be re-rating this in the next fortnight which will again drive this further upwards with some profit taking at various stages. Its definitely being sold off to easily by some holders however I respect that everyone has a different strategy and financial position ... I just hope you dont kick yourself in November / December when your read the announcement of a Commercial Partner and the value of the deal because you wont be accumulating or getting in at these levels and that I can assure you. I have been a holder in TIS for awhile in excess of 18 months for me its already a multi bagger given I have a handsome holding, friends I recommended this to back in 2008/2009 are now kicking themselves hard where it hurts and getting in late I have a long term view on the company so wont part with valuable holding anytime soon...

To all holders that have remained patient ... congratulations !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.