NEN 0.00% 22.0¢ neon capital ltd

big opening, page-5

1. 3,035 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 282
    Dear phillip321,

I agree 100% about KC and his manner as the coolest managing director one could hear from when you consider what the future may hold for the company. I have written about his manner and tone in the past. He has never spruiked or jumped the gun and this has caused a little upset with holders hoping for a more bullish tone. I think his voice in this most recent interview had an air of inevitable success about it. He sounded very matter of fact about the future. A sign in itself for mine.

I also agree 100% your call about going for COS not prospect size. As he said if I may paraphrase, many companies want to go out chasing big numbers and don't initially pursue the smaller but more likely prospects. We all know that if they can find oil/gas in a smaller prospect the other prospects can be followed up in due course. It is a simple strategy of picking off the low hanging fruit, not early glory.

This strategy reminds me of the old bull and the young bull and I'm very comforted with this approach.

All aboard...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.