AVX 0.00% 2.5¢ avexa limited

Worthy... thumbs up for your unblinded enthusiasm. However, I...

1. 142 Posts.
    Worthy... thumbs up for your unblinded enthusiasm. However, I had that same enthusiasm in late 2006 and early 2007 with 21 day Phase 2b data, when this one was going to be a big star performer and it actually was for 6 months or so. Then the slippery slope started.

What was I thinking to sell 2/5 in the low 80's and then buyback at 53 cents, without blinking. It sounded like an infalliable plan, back then. I wonder if I had of played it differently, what better position I would be in now. Hindsight is a wonderful thing now though, unfortunately, I still hold that largish parcel and many more, than I care to admit. You will have to forgive me, if I don't count my chick(ens) before they hatch and a tad sceptical of the big T/O, as we have been 3 years in the waiting and I am still waiting.

I will give credit where its due though and I do feel AVX will stitch a deal up, but cautious as to whether it will get me out still with a largish loss or OMG.. even a small profit. I do hope you have some good oil on what is going on, as I gave up a while ago trying to gleam sensible info from the company.I kept getting non commital answers similar to ....it could be one week, few months or even longer. Well that answer covers the total spectrum.

Apologies for the rant, but my feet are planted firmly in the current reality. As commented before, people are always right until proven wrong and in this case I will gladly accept being proven wwwwrrrrong.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.