IMM 1.72% 29.5¢ immutep limited

big phamas and more mentioned at agm

1. 978 Posts.
    I listened to the presentation at the AGM by ML and was impressed at the amount of information delivered. I noted that PRR is consolidating its leadership position in cancer immunotherapy and will be able to say more about its idea to expand into other unmet needs of cancer types by Q2 next year.

I see that big Phamas got a mention again and ML seemed to be saying that the interest from this quarter in discussions so far will depend on the manufacturing success in terms of cost structure in particular - given that we now know that the manufacturing process has been established scientifically as a success.

I had another look at the ICS data and can see that the CD8-killer T cells response clearly favoured the Cvac treated patients and as Mathew L said, it is the CD8 T cells which are more important (that the CD4,the helper cells which seemed to have less of a response to Cvac)

all in all a very good delivery of relevant information about where the company is heading-in a very positive direction for all.

cheers
    Birdseye.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.