PAR 0.00% 29.0¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

The reality is if PAR were granted the IND back in March 2021 we...

1. 1,216 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1375
    The reality is if PAR were granted the IND back in March 2021 we wouldn’t even be having this conversation. Sure, PAR management should be held to account for poor performance over the last two years and continued delays, but I think you’ll find that in 12-18 months PAR will be in a much better position than it is today. For me personally, I’d rather have the current board seeing this program through the early stages rather than to bring on new directors who don’t even understand the company or product, since this could potentially lead to further delays and a change in tactic. PAR just needs to pick up their game and get on with the program. Either way, let’s see what next week brings.

PAR’s biggest achievements from 2020-2022 are disappointing to say the least:
    2020 - Writing the IND
    2021 - Being granted the IND
    2022 - Recruiting patients for a phase 2b trial

What I’m not particularly happy about is PAR did not notify the market in an appropriate time frame about the adverse tissue findings in rats. Instead, they reported that there were no safety issues, when obviously there were, which led to the eventual delay. PAR also does not appear to have any real sense of urgency, delaying recruitment from the US until the end of March and EU until end of year.

So, will the new year be much of the same or bring something new? A new CEO and a new type of energy perhaps?

GLTAH
    Last edited by Zenox: 19/01/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $101.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 29.5¢ 28.5¢ $79.93K 274.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 12951 29.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 23984 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.