IMC 0.00% 10.0¢ immuron limited

Big Pharma Partnership, page-19

1. 6,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    Hi ya peoples,

Yes whittpa, thats a lot of exposure and goes against every 101 rule book about being over exposed in one company. Yet, a sane person cannot dismiss the obvious with this company. The boxes along the way have continually been ticked without reward.
    One could dismiss it as not worth investing in because it's growth in share price looks non-existent. It appears to plod at its own pace without any care of what Mr. Market would rationally expect or think.
    It's what I would call an odd bod.
    However, the directors have not sold over this long space of time. Surely they could have disposed of some large chunks of shares to invest in other hopefuls and de-risk their exposure.

NOPE!

They won't hear of it.

Point being.
    They know the score and they won't budge.
    Richard Berman was hired for a reason.

Richard Berman's business career spans over 35 years of venture capital, senior management and merger & acquisitions experience. Mr. Berman is a well-respected and seasoned professional, senior executive and public company Board member with extensive experience in many business sectors including finance, technology, retail, bio-science and real estate. Mr. Berman is a director of three public healthcare companies: Advaxis, Inc., Catasys, Inc., and Cryoport Inc. He has also served as a director or officer of more than a dozen public and private companies. In 2016, he joined the advisory Board of Medifirst while in 2014, he was elected Chairman of MetaStat Inc. From 2006- 2011, he was Chairman of National Investment Managers, a company with $12 billion in pension administration assets.

Perhaps he was hired to sell tickets to the Immuron Ball at the next AGM.

No!
    The directors knew exactly why he was hired.

Valueadd, I never ever thought that Travelan would eventually be the big winner to Immurons success.

I still don't.
    Even if they had a much larger percentage of the Global Market, it would still be only a secondary prize compared to the main prize.

The main prize without doubt is NASH and the associated cocktail of diseases that goes with it.
    The of-shoots are virtually without measure.

One of the key things that I took away with the initial NASH results were that they were going to take their time with making sure that they got the best valued deal for the shareholders with a JV or T/O and not sell out for penny in the dollar for a quick buck.

That, I believe gives us a lot of reassurance that we did not make a mistake with early investment.
    Sure, there have been a few pie in the sky twits running the show in the past. However, that is in the past and the stakes are much higher now.

This race is a marathon and not a 100 yard sprint.

We will be rewarded.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.