IMC 6.10% 8.7¢ immuron limited

Orioles, I agree with you that Travelan is an important revenue...

1. 6,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    Orioles,

I agree with you that Travelan is an important revenue stream for Immuron especially over the long term.
    It has so much potential going forward.

The DoD / Shigella story: July 16th 2018

The company is also pleased to report that it has once again engaged the services and facilities of the Commonwealth Scientific & Industrial Research Organisation (CSIRO) to produce three Shigella therapeutic products for preclinical assessment by the WRAIR. Approval was obtained from Biosecurity Australia early this year to import the Shigella specific vaccines developed and produced by the WRAIR which will be used to manufacture the products. The vaccination program will be initiated in August this year and the finished products should be available by the end of the calendar year. Under the current terms of the Cooperative Research Agreement the WRAIR will fund the evaluation of the antiShigella therapeutics and assess their protective capacity in established small animal models. Furthermore, the Campylobacter research team at the NMRC and Immuron have recently submitted a grant funding proposal for the development of a therapeutic product against campylobacter and other enteric pathogens. If approved the US DoD will fund the clinical development of the product.

Couldn't agree with you more about the Marketing being left to a Big Pharma.
    They are the experts with deep pockets. We aren't. That's been proven time and time again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.7¢
Change
0.005(6.10%)
Mkt cap ! $19.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.2¢ 8.7¢ 8.2¢ $18.78K 219.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 8.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.7¢ 10467 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.11pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.