IMC 0.00% 8.8¢ immuron limited

It is interesting that Immuron is having this problem but the...

1. 9,734 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25473
    It is interesting that Immuron is having this problem but the reality of marketing is that what is lacking in marketing flair can sometimes be overcome by the product itself and time in the market.

Immuron has the two necessary ingredients for success to be achieved in that it is unique (with patent protection) and it is proven to work. At some point, whilst ever it retains these two characteristics, it can be expected to hit critical mass and sales will explode.

When I was at school many, many years ago my science teacher was fond of brain teaser type questions and the only one I have remembered is if a cell reproduces itself by splitting in half every minute and it takes the cell six days to half fill a given container how long will it take to fill the other half of the container the answer being 1 minute.

I of course have no idea how long it will be until Travelan half fills the container so to speak. Luckily Immuron has other potential major drivers of its share price in the wings which at worst start to be revealed by early 2019. The Clostridium Difficile Infection results if positive for IMM-529 will change everything IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.7¢ 8.8¢ 8.7¢ $10.89K 124.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4199 8.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 16280 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.