IMC 1.19% 8.3¢ immuron limited

Pixie. I have posted many messages before about Travelan and our...

1. 120 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Pixie. I have posted many messages before about Travelan and our experiences using the product. My 2 daughters have used Travelan from the time they were 3 years old traveling. We have never had a bad experience with eating out or travelling through the Asia, Micro Asia and Pacific regions.
    We also use Travelan before eating out at unknown restaurants here in Oz just as precaution. Once again, never an issue.
    As you have stated, its an easy 'tablet' for adults or children to use. It's safety profile is excellent. Our doctor was happy for our young kids to take the tablets.
    I'll repeat this again for anyone who may have missed previous posts, take 2 Travelan or Protectyn 1 hour before a 'big-night-out' with the boys (or whatever your drinking session excuse is) and wake up the next day without the same hang-over feelings. I am NOT advocating heavy drinking sessions but we all over indulge from time to time. We have recommended Travelan to our friends for their trips o/s and many of them have tried the big-night-out test. Yes, most of our friends are party animals, but each of them have reported nothing but positive experiences using Immuron products.
    Your so very right Pixie, there's something very special about the way Travelan works in the gut and I vehemently believe that IMC know it and are feverously working in the background on their technology with this and other products. The glowing reports from the DOD are testament to their technology, Their C-Diff Proof of Concept (using the same biotechnology) turned Monash University scientists heads after a 3 way proof of concept result.
    There's only one way for this company, skyrocketing upwards. Your patience will be rewarded many, many times over as an IMC SH.
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.3¢
Change
-0.001(1.19%)
Mkt cap ! $19.15M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.3¢ 8.4¢ 8.3¢ $6.298K 75.09K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 55233 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.7¢ 69878 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.51am 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.