VLA 0.00% $1.75 viralytics limited

Hi S99,This is not going to be easy and I really hope Management...

1. 128 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3

Hi S99,

This is not going to be easy and I really hope Management can do a good job for all shareholders. Believe it is quite a balancing act. On one hand, another Virotherapy company was effectively valued at $1bn recently. On that basis, s/holders should get a HUGE return on investments if all goes well and a Pharma comes good.

On the other hand, any Pharma looking at paying out that amount will try to buy out the company. Even pay out 5x the current share price would give them a lot of change from $1bn.

It is in my opinion absurd that a company this close to the primary end point of phase 2 trials has a Market Cap as low as VLA. The other problem we have is that we have no major shareholders at all, and I cannot fathom this either.

It would in my opinion be a tragedy to sell for 5x current price. A number of shares I purchased many years ago (before a 10 - 1 consolidation) will still lose money at a 5-1 consolidation (from memory).

I think the best way may be to try and get Pharma's to take on costs of Phase 3 trials and let VLA shareholders get a commission (wrong word, but you know what I mean). We cannot seriously raise funds for Ph3 trial with an MC as it is.

It will not be easy. If we get more than 1 Pharma showing a lot of interest it puts the ball in our court more of course. If VLA results (and other virotherapy drug) are excellent would also be excellent.

Just some thoughts. With such a low MC, it will not be an easy job.

Rgds
    KMS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.