NUP 0.00% 1.5¢ nupower resources limited

big phosphate discovery 27km of strike, page-41

1. 13 Posts.
    Hi all HC players. I have not posted previously as I prefer to sit in the wings, however I am a major holder of both Bio stocks along with miners. I have a large holding in NUP and along with others feel dissapointed with the SP on Friday's close. I would also think Andrew is not that happy. However IMO I feel there are games being played.
    IMO it does not make sense for investors to bail driving the SP down unless there was a bigger picture at play in the background.
    We all know this is a real resource and we have good management so having the SP fall over on good news is questionable. Seems to me that Black Swan may still be in the picture I think they still had about 20mil left We also know that their interest is not for the betterment of NUP and they may well still be oporating on behalf of RUM.
    Happy for BS to dump and lower the SP , it gives the real players another oportunity, but it would be very sad if they influenced weaker players to bail and drive the SP way lower than it should be. Every time this stock gets going it gets dumped either by DT's or the likes of BS. In reality this stock should be around 10c IMHO. so lets keep the faith and not buy into this silly game.
    NUP is a good stock and worthy of serious investors who will reap the real rewards.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.