CSD 0.00% 12.5¢ consolidated tin mines limited

Thanks to PeterN23,Early1,and a few others who kept many...

1. 288 Posts.
    Thanks to PeterN23,Early1,and a few others who kept many informed in a professional manner.
    SPM purchased the KZL assets not only for the value but also for the CSD skan tin projects.
    SPM has demonstrated it's commitment and ability to achieve what they want to achieve.Not like many others that telling big story but never into action!.THIS IS REAL!.
    Ralph and it's team has done a remarkable job to date and please trust CSD will continue to do so.
    JV is based 50/50 to CSD's skan projects only,CSD will use common method to evaluate it's skan projects, then SPG/SPM will match the equal value in cash or kind to form a equal holding JV.Obviously, the mill is used for that purpose and may plus some cash also.
    With a partner like SPG,CSD is never in trouble with funding nor need to do any placement IMO,CSD simply ask SPG for additional $2 million as part of JV share.Less dilution!.This is also at SPG's interest.
    CSD is at the best possible position,better tin price,mill at door step with sealed road, a committed partner.......without the mill,CSD is just a pretty story.
    Our history low market cap. has said all but now has changed completely!.
    CSD would have $25 million net cash flow when in production from it's JV share,that means $175 million market cap. if I use PE of 7 or 70 cents a share on fully diluted basis.
    It's also logical for SPM/SPG to launch a friendly take over around 30 cents or 50 million for the rest of holding within next 12 months IMO.
    Plus CSD holds very large area EPL in Herbeton tin fields,alluvial projects,etc.
    I worked on a very conservative basis as you see.
    DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.