CSD 0.00% 12.5¢ consolidated tin mines limited

big picture, page-7

1. 5,527 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    10% as a free carry, to be precise!!!

Back in 2005, when metal prices where about the same as they are now, KZL had $64 million in revenue. 2006 it went to $116 million, and the rose again in 2007 and 2008 before the GFC hit big time. Profits went from $14 million to $51 million and then $131 million.

I understand it is not the same company but it gives you an idea what can be done if metal prices stay at these levels or rise further.

Yep, 10% of that profit added to the extremely undervalued tin proposition and you might be able to see why I like these a whole lot more.

Unfortunately, due to the new arrangements and the many additional variables, it is difficult to get an exact figure of their worth. Conservatively, I was thinking of a share price of around 50 cents before the offer, and that was given the 50% sale to Snow Peak. However, now I'm thinking that is hugely undervalued.

A reiterate that what this deal has done has removed the risks, changing CSD from a spec into a producer. The risks of delayed construction, cost blow outs, financial uncertainty, etc, have almost all but disappeared.

For those long-term holders, 2013 will be the year.

Have a very safe and enjoyable New Year, and crack that bubbly knowing that we are holding a real gem, and in less than 31 days it will be official.

;-)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.