AKE 0.00% $9.83 allkem limited

Big picture

1. 12 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    The overshooting hype of 2017/2018 now changed completely - also due to general market conditions and doubts about the future of the Lithium market.
    For me, ORE is still a no brainer to invest in and I'm using the drop to buy and average down my cost basis:

1. Settled company with still very healthy margins despite price drop - able to repay debt easily. Competitors not on the low end of the cost curve increasingly struggle with profitability issues and their ability to raise capital
    2. Product is vital key to manage energy transformation - complex chemical product hard to scale up quickly
    3. Strong cash position - Expansions for ORE are either financed (Stage2, Naraha) or they are in a superb position for developing further projects (AAL stake)
    4. Management adressing & communicating issues openly and focusing in delivery
    5. Excellent Partnership with Toyota - ORE grants longterm supply for the Japanese/Korean E car industry
    6. No huge China dependency - China only as additional market
    7. Sustainable company approach respecting nature, people and region/country interests (not like some competitors)

GLTA patient investors

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.