BRM 0.00% $2.53 brockman resources limited

Good post Schueym, not sure I agree with Peter Klinger on this...

1. 217 Posts.
    Good post Schueym, not sure I agree with Peter Klinger on this occasion.

The agreement with Atlas was for their initial production rates. The article seems to infer its an on going arrangement but the deal only lasts til the upgraded port facilities can cater for the io juniors which could be as early as 2012. He mentions Brockmans resource is to big but infact our initial production rates of 2mtpa are similar to Atlas. There should be no issue in gaining a similar agreement with FMG til 2012 where other port facilities will hopefully become available (50mtpa guarenteed by WA government)

Sure, the stage 2 plans of Brockman are to big in regards to current port access, but BRMs intention is now to use a facility that caters for a possible 25mtpa operation which can come from NWIOA venture. This is thanks to the recent decision by the WA government.

Lets face it, Rio came to a haulage agreement to butter up Wayne Swan and his decision makers. I have no doubt Twiggy is using his Atlas agreement to butter up people in the same way but with completely opposite endevours.

I still think BRM can agree to rail/port terms with FMG for the stage 1 project but still want to wait for Wayne and his cohorts to hopefully allow access to BHP. Time will reveal all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.