IDC 0.00% 0.0¢ indochine mining limited

big pitcure - mt kare moster gold deposit

1. 2,622 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hey IDC Holders

The today's capital raising may be frustrating, but we really need to keep an eye on the big picture and that is bringing Mt Kare Gold Deposit to life!

IndoChine Mining is in the value creation phase.

We have 23 drill holes to be released between now and end of January 2013.

4 out of 5 closely spaced drill holes in Bonanza Zones, that Dr Burgess has identified as being identical in structure to Porgera's Legendary Zone VII have been completed in the Black Zone. The drilling in the Bonanza ZOne in the Western Roscolite ZOne, will commence in the next fortnight.

We have a JORC Upgrade once the 23 drill holes are released.

We have a Maiden Gold Reserve Released in the next two months.

Announcements from the Bonanza Drilling Results will also occur from early February 2013.

The BFS will be completed by October/November 2013, Mining Leases will also be granted this year. Then mine construction should really have started by December 2013.

The value of the gold and silver that will be added to the Resource and Reserve, the completion of the engineering studies, mining leases, and commencement of the mine construction this year will far, far outweigh any share dilution that has occurred.

This is why the institutions didn't let these shares fall into the hands of the public, but hoarded all of them.

We saw the affect on the share price after only one stock broking firm gave it a Speculative Buy Recommendation....what do you think will happen after multiple high grade and bonanza gold and silver announcements are made and we have 10-20-30 stock broking firms give IDC a Buy Rating?

We need to let Mr Promnitz and his team continue to bring Mt Kare to life!

The sheer size, as you can see in the image below, coupled with the incredible grades of gold and silver is what we need to have in the back of our minds as we watch the birth of the next Gold Mine in PNG!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IDC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.