TAW 0.00% 31.0¢ tawana resources nl

Big Pop or Steady Climb?

1. 34 Posts.
    I had actually hoped to see a decent pop when they announced the increased resource size last week and was very disappointed that nothing happened.

Since then we have drifted sideways or lower. I am assuming that resource increase must of been known months back which was already baked in.

When they announce the feasibility study I guess all eye will be on the potential mine life. If the mine life is 10 years plus then would you expect to see a decent pop in share price? I bought these with the hope that there would be a decent pop but now I am starting to have my doubts.

I think this may be a long slow climb over the next 12 to 18 months (assuming no market crash in the meantime) as the operation gets closer to completion. Wouldn't be surprised to see this drift lower for a while after the feasibility announcement.

Or will there indeed be a big pop in the price if the feasibility looks good?

Any thoughts?

I sold half my holding yesterday as I was getting nervous and I had my whole nut in there basically and was hoping for more of a pop than a slow climb.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.