NOR 0.00% 3.8¢ norwood systems limited

You must be joking... So you are saying people are buying and...

1. 5,524 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1391
    You must be joking... So you are saying people are buying and selling shares based on what tone the titles of HC threads are on any given day. If thats the case I'll start making threads like "To the moon!" "Blue sky's ahead" "My anaconda don't want none unless she's got NOR hun" etc etc.

You have to remember that for every thread that asks for caution there are 10 threads that are predicting 40c share price by the end of the year. I remember 1 particular thread started by a guy predicting $10 by end of next year. Well I gave him my opinion on that.

So instead of being sour about "down rampers threads" you have to ask yourself if people got caught up in all the hype and 10 million up rampers threads and are now paying the price for it? I am 1 of the people who did get caught up in it and am way in the red but I don't have any one else but myself to blame for it.

Don't get caught up in trying to blame everybody. The share price is at 6.9c and thats where it is. If you are unhappy with it sell, if you are happy to wait out the storm then enjoy your Christmas and watch the company grow.

Btw the next announcement will be in 3 weeks time. And I don't expect it to put a rocket under the share price like it did a few weeks ago, but we should see a slow and steady rise in share price over the next year. The think the only rockets will come from some CORONA signings but I'm happy to be proven wrong.

Kind regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.