NOR 3.03% 3.2¢ norwood systems limited

Big Pre Announce sell off last week - Them & Us, page-14

1. 494 Posts.
    If you a referring to my comment Fender,

Nothing Personal!

But I am no victim I got out for now still a fair bit ahead, but recently.

I even said in another post last week that both experience and the cynic in me is telling me that such big unrelenting sell off will very likely lead to a less than expected announcement.

Maybe the title should have read those in the know in advance, those told after the event.

Was the SP due for a bit of a pull back? yes!

But also in my experience it's no coincidence that there was an exceptional 10 day sell off "against great AppAnnie Android download figures" just before an announcement, that would turn out to be less than expected.

You want the price back up I get it!

But such a sell down would have burned those who entered later, and the subsequent news leaves several questions un-answered for many still holding, particularly as network capacity is already being breached so early in the day.

Questions Like

At what point are networks not able to cope, with normal demand?

How big does demand have to be for networks to fall over,
    and what is the profitability at that level, as this is now a ceiling on growth?

What will be the consequence of not getting the recent Public CR ratified? Re issue even lower? another institutional?

Not sure many will be able to sleep easy until these cats amongst the pigeons are answered.

At the point a network is swamped all traffic stops or is slowed to a stand still.

Sort of the tel equivalent of a self made denial of service (DDOS) attack, if you know anything about IT, hence the need to restrict network usage to free capacity and lay off on the marketing.

I can think of some solutions to network capacity issues, like expedite SMS TxT, no free talk time, delay Free app to app.

But the "Them" that knew to sell off in an unrelenting fashion against the trend and statistics and "Us" that only had the last 20% of the fall to make a dessication was not a joke.

Regards Mark H

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
-0.001(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $15.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.2¢ 3.1¢ $3.917K 125.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 230645 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.13pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.