TGR 0.00% $5.22 tassal group limited

Big Quarter Coming

1. 1,961 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 281
    I reckon TGR are in for a bumper.
    Backing this one. A stat that is regularly missed by most punters, but never goes unnoticed by me is head count, TGR have had a modest increase of job postings on seek. I think this is a healthy indicator and one that is too often overlooked. Considering how the market reacts to mass reduced head count/redundancies, the stat that goes under the radar is new job listings - a sign of a very healthy business.
    Sustainable, environmentally conscious business. Historically a performer. At current prices, possibly the best yield play on the asx, particularly once the prawns start to generate returns.
    I think shortsighted traders are worried COVID & start prawn costs will hurt the margins, but I think the SP has already factored this in.
    I’m rather confident, I’ve watched Tassal’s expand from one single shelf to entire fridges and freezers. The TGR family has a rock solid brand Australian consumers trust. TGR is one of the stars in my portfolio, I’ll back this, no matter what this quarter is, I believe the long term plan is good.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.