UNT 6.25% 1.5¢ unith ltd

Hopefully the quarterly surprises to the upside, but not certain...

1. 1,666 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1518
    Hopefully the quarterly surprises to the upside, but not certain overall if there will be a whole lot more in revenues this quarter than the previous
    Crowd Direct will have grown but just not sure how the other divisions will have faired as they are technically not the focus anymore anyway
    But, Crowd is now all about the new business verticals and I think what most will be looking for over the course of January and February will be an update on all fronts including any developments with the Fintech and talking heads initiatives
    The share price has held up incredibly well after a long stint of no news over the break, which really does show just how many are anticipating good news to begin flowing in 2021
    It is a well held stock which will move forward faster than investors realise when we receive the right material announcements that people have been waiting on
    I hope the quarterly will show a self sufficing business with no debt now (such a positive) and a good base of revenue to begin building off
    So long as any extra outgoings are headed to the right areas (H2 & H3) I think most will be happy as that is our blue sky and what will propel us forward over the coming years
    They seem aggressive with the talking heads so I’m feeling very confident with what’s going on behind the scenes and just how much these partnerships will materialise and impress other investors helping us finally achieve a higher market cap and then it really will be the sky is the limit as the business gets built further

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
-0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $18.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $15.73K 985.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 896665 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 668352 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.