QXR 14.3% 0.6¢ qx resources limited

Taken from another forum " I was put onto this company by a good...

1. 150 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Taken from another forum

" I was put onto this company by a good friend of mine a month or so ago. He has done extensive research into it and claims that it can be a real winner. He takes the share so seriously he has even set up his own research site to discuss it with other informed investors and keeps telling me to follow him and pile in at this price. I am still looking into it but from what I can see it looks really good. The company says that the New Departure Mine has 2.5 million ounces of silver in, which gives a total value of the known resources as being $53 million at current silver prices. More interestingly, if the company is right and the average grade of silver in the mine is 620g/t and they can process 250 tons per day when production starts then this will mean that they are generating 5,500 ounces of silver per day worth $115,500 per day in revenue. Since the company is only worth $4.2 million at it’s current market cap then the revenue generated at 5,500 oz per day would equal the market cap in 36 days! Obviously, revenue is only revenue but even if we assume an overhead of 50% of revenues then we are still looking at profit exceeding market cap in 72 days – less than 3 months. If they can keep this up then in 18 months they will have extracted the entire $53 million for a $26.5 million profit (£15.5 million) and we will have 6 bagged from here on known resources at New Departure alone. It is just all about when the mine actually goes into production. Does anyone know when this is due to be? I will see if my friend knows also. Let me know if my figures match yours. "

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $6.660M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $10.51K 1.746M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 744033 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1399736 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.