how so? insufficient staff due to them walking out because they...

1. 5,041 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2282
    how so?

insufficient staff due to them walking out because they don't want to get the Jab... that's a fact... nurses and alike in the medical industry have walked out, hence the "insufficient staff" ... tell me, if many nurses and even Doctors don't want the vaccine what does that say?????

I am not arguing with Covid numbers or even ICU numbers... many of those cases are vaccinated people also...you actually help my argument.

I know covid is real and it puts people in unhealthy people in hospital... but I think you will find those who's immune system has been compromised, the vaccinated, are now the ones also filling the hospital beds...

look man, agree to disagree.. its ok... the vaccine is changing the way your immune system works.... the future will not be good for the vaccinated IMO as their immune system has been compromised ... IMO this is what the agenda at play is, to make people more unhealthy and sick, the culling of the population is and has begun on a global scale... the future will not be good, people will get sick from even the basic of diseases as their immune systems have now been messed with... let the years role by and watch the serious health issues come forth... we will see...

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.