Big River Industries IPO, page-5

1. 1,947 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 171
    So the business has been operating nearly 100 years, with 2700+ accounts (many longstanding customers) - unlikely to go bust any time soon.

Offer will see 11.6m shares at $1.46 each. $17m raise, for $76.8m market cap (+ net debt of $6.4m). No selldown from current holders (22.1% free float) and there will be 52.6m shares after listing.

Moderate yield of 5.4%. Pretty solid cash flow but morbid forecast for revenue growth in FY17 and FY18. Profits only look like stepping up in FY18. Over 75% of the funds to be used to reduce debt! ($12.8m)

Not a big fan of growth by acquisition (roll-up strategy), seen it go wrong enough for my liking. Company leases all its outlets/distribution centres, so doesn't own the physical assets from which it sells its products - three due for expiry/renewal within 9-10 months. EV is pretty significant, and already outlined my competitor concerns - enough to make me look elsewhere to park my funds.

Pretty convoluted escrow arrangements too - not sure I've seen something exactly like this before.

escrow.JPG

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.