NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

Big Sale, page-12

1. 3,612 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 333
    G'day Quamera,

It does bear the semblance of a 'fiasco' at times doesn't it.  But far from a failure I would like to assert.
    Topwon is spot on in what he says, perhaps you can take some heart from that? wink.png

I'm sure there are a few more than I who have since added to our original holdings, which were formally registered in the body of 'dissenting shares' which Zijin now must accept are a resistance they have to negotiate a resolution with. 

In subsequently buying  more, and below the Offer amount, I realised there was a tiny element of risk this may not play out as anticipated, and correspondence with X confirmed as much.

You write that you considered buying more yourself recently, but were concerned this might "...throw a curve ball..."

No Q, no curve ball, rather in my opinion it can only strengthen our position, the more shares held by Dissenters, irrespective of whether those shares are registered dissenting shares, or normal shares held additionally by Dissenting Shareholders, the simple fact IS they are shares not held by NKWE / Zijin, and they need each and every one of those shares to crack the code!

So without you taking this in any way as advice to buy more, I'd much prefer them to be in your hands than someone elses.

Just remember if you do, they will (in the absence of altered circumstances) be capped at the current offer.  However, it can be argued that in OUR hands they add pressure and sound reason for a materially improved negotiated amount on the formally registered dissenting shares component of our holdings.

To repeat, by buying more, you will not be disrupting X or the group.  Just consider first your own circumstances, timelines, tolerance for risk etc.

Good luck, and keep in touch sneaky.png     L

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.