NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

In my opinion it does not really matter what individual...

1. 4,863 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    In my opinion it does not really matter what individual shareholder expectations are. Figures have been quoted over the years ranging from $1 down to 10cents. Do you really believe that Zijin has/is determining its takeover price based upon Hotcopper posts? If that were the case Zijin would have offered 25c plus instead of 10c. That was an expectation by many at one point in time. Even an NKP paid consultant indicated to me that this was the forth coming offer.

The fact is that the current offer is 10cents per share.

Dissenting shareholders (with 202 million shares ) as a group have communicated that the 10c offer is unacceptable.

My reading is that Zijin has two options:

1. Offer/negotiate a higher price with the lawyer representing the DS Group. He will consult with leaders within the DS Group.

or

2. Wait for the Bermudan Court to examine Valuation Reports and "other supporting info" that the Group will provide for consideration of a fairer offer.

So guys do not get too hung up at this stage on what individuals may expect, communicate or be content with. I would be happy to exit at the $1 that ex NKP director Maredi expected years ago. Buy I know that will not occur.

Stay calm and wait until Zijin makes the next move or offer.

The above are my opinions. Others may disagree....that's democracy at work.
    Last edited by Macleod22: 23/01/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.