CT1 33.3% 0.2¢ constellation technologies limited

Jet ranger eluded to the following on 17th July so could be...

1. 3,333 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 436
    Jet ranger eluded to the following on 17th July so could be something in the wings to send shareprice back to 4c- hoping for a 2c close tonight  :

CCP is poised to commence shipment monitoring trials with a major supermarket chain in Australia

From page 3 paragraph 2&3 of
    Response to ASX queries relating to Placement Announcement

“When perishable products are shipped, temperature control is critical. If a temperature breach occurs at any point along the supply chain, product quality can be irreparably impacted. Shipments valued in the millions can be lost or delayed
    as breaches are investigated, which results in supply interruptions, negative customer impact and risk to product safety. Our wireless shipment monitoring solution presents the opportunity to feed critical control point data into a blockchain. Opening the door to shipment monitoring opportunities is another step forward in our business development. CCP is poised to commence shipment monitoring trials with a major supermarket chain in Australia. It not only opens the door to a very large market opportunity, it also lays the foundation for our blockchain
    development, generating more revenue and value for CT1 shareholders.”

This is what has me the most excited.

I worked for Coles 25 years ago,when we started using a laser temp gun to check temperatures of cold goods on arrival. The truckies where upset initially especially the owner operators. Because if the temps where not within limits we would turn it away. CCP’s technology WILL become mainstream within the shipment process in the very near future if proven to be effective, and it has already. Simply because retailers will demand it. If the quality of shipments can’t be proven to be delivered within limits it will just be turned back at the door.
    Don’t think along the lines of, that’s a big investment from retailers to fit out their trucks with this technology. They will. The key here is they will demand it of any contractors delivering stock too.
    If trucks don’t have the technology then  they will want service from the ones that do.
    This will happen..
    When it does and I don’t think it will be long, couple years. CCP will struggle to make enough tags to keep up with demand. From companies that will want to keep their business or get more.
    Last edited by Graphite101: 01/08/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CT1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $2.949M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $100 50.01K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 4190812 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 17370405 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.29am 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CT1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.