AKE 0.00% $9.83 allkem limited

big seller, page-5

1. 6,757 Posts.
    Well I'll help out by buying a few 2ic. I can see the vision here. Consolidation means trying to pull the remaining scraps of these four giant lakes together to make one mega-project, which would rival SQM, and dwarf any of the other start-ups. A lot of value can be created in this process, its a bit like monopoly - if you collect all the streets of a single colour their value instantly doubles and you can start developing them. Just need to ensure that some of the value created goes to existing ORE shareholders, though no doubt it will have to be shared with new shareholders.

Here's a snap from google earth (sorry if its too big). At this resolution you can see that the (or one of) likely source of lithium is the twin ranges in the center. Its common to three of the lakes hence the similar chemistry. Common infrastructure and processing facilities, an unthinkably long mine life, and reduced competition just for starters. I expect that, like SQM, it could also be taken seriously as a potash player, and any doubts about the growth rate of the lithium market put to rest.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.