ADO 5.26% 2.0¢ anteotech ltd

big sellers, page-4

1. 1,149 Posts.
    Yes Oppie converters selling off for awhile, unless news comes from the company soon- loaded up at 4.4. Hope to see high 3s to load up again.

Who can blame the Oppie sellers- they sign a nice deal with Mercks and down the SP goes. Makes no sense- about as much sense as MHM sellers a few months ago. Some here will know what has happened since. In their field of Recycle Alu they have game changing and producing income assets.

Thus why I like ADO- they also have game changing tech in their field and many interested 'Big Boys'.

I will be loading up all the way down then letting it ride once they report new deals struck. Plus probable potential of 10s of millions pa in a Presso. Also if a Large broker gets a hold of the stock- look out, as per MHM.

***ADO are making sales yet early days....

***They have money till last till 2012 confirmed by Geoff (MD) if no royalties generated yet they starting to generate NOW.

***For my money hugely undervalued and a sales target will be presented when more signings occur, as per response by Geoff (MD).

*** Last quarter should see some good signings as they in advanced talks with large companies. 6 from top 10 in largest segment as responded by Geoff (MD).

He made me feel warm and fuzzy inside about my investment, although the SP is falling due to profit takers from the 1.2c convertion.

I will ride these guys up for the LT, as they are making great advancements in their field. Reminding me of other Coys that have made it this year.

They certainly do not deserve a MC starting to get under 20 mil again. That is only royalties of 1.5 mil forward earning. I certainly doubt that...

Investors need guidence on the true potential of money to be made- unfortunately Geoff (MD) states this is impossible to do currently. As he needs the sales projections from Bangs and Mercks for 2011, then he will release them. He hopes to do the same for other medical companies who will sign up with the Coy.

Risk reward currently a no brainer- I will tout ADO now that MHM is just getting the attention it finally desearves. As the corrolation in market making tech in uncanny yet in totally different fields.

Please keep selling your converted Oppies to me- appreciated. Cheers Jay.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.