NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

Jack, As a member of the group I guess Im qualified to answer...

1. 132 Posts.
    Jack,

As a member of the group I guess Im qualified to answer some of your questions. Others have supplied the link to an email . If you join the group, you can ask Xuan ( the hard working leader of the group ) or all the members via a mailing list any questions you need to ask about the current situation.

Do you need a certain amount of shares to join

No, just need to be a minority holder .

What are the advantages of the group?

A united front for negotiating the best (fairest) deal for our shares when Zinjin decides to buy out the shares it doesn't own/control. The board has no independent representation at all, but minority holders represent a large (blocking ) stake, and are probably entitled to at least two board members .

Is there enough to form a blocking stake, or can zinjin in some way walk over the top of everyone and just do what they want anyway?

The group well and truly has a blocking stake - if it chooses to unite and act as one . The exact amount is unclear because of a lack of transparency on the dealings between Z and Genorah. But its well over 20% .

The obscene and truly mind boggling delays in cleaning up the transfer of shares from Genorah to Zinjin , could be put down to incompetence or collusion . Or both. Whatever the cause, it will leave the minority share holders without a voice on the board and ridiculously undervalued share price thats been hanging well below 10c for a long time now . The longer it stays like this the easier it is for anyone wanting to make a low ball offer for the minority shares to justify their off . Somehow I can't see Zinjin ever selling their shares for 10c though !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.