WMC 0.00% 20.5¢ wiluna mining corporation limited.

Big Short coming to an end?

1. 284 Posts.
    Good article in The Weekend Australian Business Review section ( 10 June 2017) by Paul Garvey explained that a strategic change in the balancing of the Van Eck gold producers hedge fund from April- June 2017 was the catalyst for heavy short selling by savvy traders against the share price of Australian junior gold producers ( of which BLK would have been one).
    The fact that this has been revealed and that it's all now coming to an end now may reverse the current undervaluing of the BLK share price.
    However I would also like the BLK board to kick these winning goals-
    1. show they have come up with the goods by an announcement that will demonstrate production is in full swing and there is no cash bleed,
    2. that all existing debt in BLK can be quickly repaid or subsumed within a financing for Stage2 pit expansion including a new second plant that can provide extra 200,000 oz per annum capability,
    3. that no capital raising will be made apart from whatever debt is convertible to equity - but
    I would like the conversion price of any convertible note debt or options to exceed the 67c per share of the last capital raising (or ideally the $1 share price of the previous capital raising).

Sent from my iPhone

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.