ZIP 13.9% $2.38 zip co limited..

lol such conviction, and such a substantial investment thesis...

1. 8,124 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 875
    lol such conviction, and such a substantial investment thesis right here penniem.. I must remind myself to follow you more often, as according to you, glass balling 40%+ swings in a stock which has a market cap of over $4bn, and during a bull run, takes some serious skillset.. sadly though, this ain't APT during the senate inquiry backlash otherwise I would have agreed with you.... there are no headwinds in sight for z1p in the short term, besides the daily market fluctuations and the larger macroeconomics at play, which most financial/debt/lending based investments are prone to. I would have credited you had you said 6-$6.50 as a drop, which is a more plausible landing in a weeks time, and after such a good run - especially if no announcements are to be made in the short term (and by short term I don't mean a week). all in my opinion, and as always, DYOR. luckily for me, and most of my longer terminvestments, I've had to listen to the same rhetoric since the z1p capital raise at circa $3.70, only for the share to fall around the $3.20 mark for a while, before then falling further to a measly $1.30 odd at the beginning of covid. the naysayers were all doom and gloom, arguing between who is the best BNPL, and how z1p is a failed investment etc etc etc... yet here we are, 6-7 bags full sir..... Anyway, as far as I'mconcerned, as long as we continue to see ever increasing liquidity in the markets, newer entrants with so much optimism and filled with emotion trying to catch their next big break, many of whom are sadly mislead into believing half of the tripe they read on forums, particularly unsubstantiated broad brushed stock priceguesstimates , then there will continue to be plentiful opportunities for money to be made for the savvy investor.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.38
Change
0.290(13.9%)
Mkt cap ! $3.088B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.20 $2.40 $2.17 $70.48M 30.74M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 31013 $2.38

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.39 465421 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.