ZIP 5.24% $2.01 zip co limited..

I don't understand what you're asking, sorry. did the...

1. 8,124 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 875
    I don't understand what you're asking, sorry.

did the SP drop more than 50%, outside of covid? if you look at the 5 year chart, you will see that the SP has never dropped more than 50%, except for covid.

my comment referred to the shorting patterns, and in my opinion, how similar they are to APT 18 months ago. Shorting is a brilliant tool in BNPL, particularly when unwarranted. It helps create and drives emotional investing, whereby SP fluctuations tend to be larger and more frequent, albeit not 50% deviations! I understand at the minute, z1p is one of the higher shorted stocks on the ASX, and why? I personally cannot understand the logic of the number of shorting based on current macroeconomic conditions, the last report and the growth, the historically low interest rates which continue to see explosive growth in cheap and free debt etc etc. I personally welcome it though, because as I said, and similar to Afterpay, it creates significant fluctuations allowing cheaper accumulation or access to relatively easy money using ones trading parcels. My experience and opinions only, as always, DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.