ZIP 2.34% $1.46 zip co limited..

So long as the company keeps kicking goals like they have been...

1. 243 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 124
    So long as the company keeps kicking goals like they have been for the last few years I'm happy to take a punt that the shareprice will keep growing. Yes the company has been under a short attack for a good year or so. What I don't like is the unethical nature and the lengths they go to to try improve their profits. Putting media articles out on the news or people like Macquarie bank who may short zip and then give a sell recommendation. The regulators need to be doing a lot more to connect the dots between the Shorters and the companies also going long and share price manipulation to both increase and decrease share prices.

It's a govts job. We pay them billions in taxes to maintain a fair and equitable and liquid market. And if they can't do this then I think the citizens of Oz need to demand why they are failing and get them to fix it

You can see what's just happened in the Uh S with Gamestop and half a dozen other stocks. Retail investors are getting fed up with the people in these firms taking the Mickey out of them and manipulating.

There should be very harsh sentences for people like goodfella who openly on social media talk crap on companies. An example needs to be set.
    Aimo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.46
Change
-0.035(2.34%)
Mkt cap ! $1.644B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.50 $1.54 $1.45 $19.96M 13.39M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 104211 $1.46

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.47 50000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.