SILVER 0.30% $15.25 silver futures

Nata, kaya, CORRECT!!Garry, you are a legend. Exactly what I...

1. 2,453 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Nata, kaya, CORRECT!!

Garry, you are a legend. Exactly what I say. IGNORE the paper market. It's noise. There is a gap between the paper (silver contract) market and the PHYSICAL market. This gap will get bigger as physical metal is scarce (but paper is NOT). If you want to buy silver right now I'm sorry to tell you will cost > $50/oz. If you buy paper and ask for delivery they will say No, please accept paper/cash instead! There is no silver left!

So as Garry says, ignore price, it means nothing, and ignore short term movements, ignore the paper market, JUST GET YOUR HANDS ON SOME METAL and protect your future. Not just financial future. Your FUTURE FUTURE lol. This is serious.

Do some research if anything I'm saying is NEW. YouTube Mike Malony, Robert Kiyosaki, Jim Rogers, David Morgan, get some info. Save yourself. Your government won't save you, THEY WILL DESTROY YOU.

JMHO.

Silver is still in backwardation. This means the futures are trading at a price below the current/spot price. USUALLY, this situation wouldn't last long. In fact, this situation hardly ever happens. You'd think it'd be a no-brainer to sell your current silver, and buy it at a future date at a cheaper price. Not to mention you'd save money on storage. And you'd have access to your cash. BUT NO ONE IS LETTING GO OF THEIR SILVER!! This is unheard of. It says loads about the sentiment surrounding PHYSICAL SILVER. AND, speaks VOLUMES about what investors think of the paper market.

Huge run coming up for silver. This us just the beginning. $100 / oz a NO BRAINER IMO.

But I stress again, ignore the paper market, ignore the noise, put your seatbelt on, and makesure the buckle is made of silver , LOCK IT IN!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SILVER (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.