TZL 7.69% 2.8¢ tz limited

big support base building, page-4

1. 9,750 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 147
    hi dryan Yep all good and feeling great after the Hol, talk soon.

Good to hear TZL getting a wrap in the local rag. From what I've heard there should be a few Ann.s filter through from now till march re, royalties, contracts, applications etc. I am bemused we are still at these levels as the royalties for TZ should be fairly impressive, at first these may only be a few but if TFT intend to have the Intevia brand make up 1/4 of thier revenue within two years they will soon increase very rapidly :-)

Keep in mind that TZL said they would have about 50 patents approved by the end of last year and I heard that the royalties would range from 9% to 25% so if we take the average I am happy with 15%.

From memory, TFS makes up 18% of TXT's Annual turnover (over $10 Billion) Over the last 5 years, TFS has averaged about $120million profit and so if TZL get's 15% of that on the next few years :-) $18.12m p/yr rent collector :-)
    With a current market cap of 84,759,188
    it would give TZL a current PE of about 4.7

As I said, I'm very bullish on this especially if TFS they get some big contracts with the technology to boost their earnings and profit margin as they have slid a bit in the last few years.

"Our mutual goal is to establish Intevia™ intelligent fastening as the standard worldwide operating system for a new era of design and assembly technology. Textron Fastening Systems has the global presence, technology resources, and sales and marketing network to help make this a reality within a few years," said Kelliher.

TZ recently established its corporate headquarters in Chicago, Ill. Its parent company, TZ Limited, is headquartered in Sydney, Australia. A leader in development of intelligent fastening and assembly technology, TZ's core activity is licensing intellectual property and operating software, along with application engineering and technology development services to global manufacturers.

Headquartered in Troy, Mich., Textron Fastening Systems Inc. is a leading provider of engineered fastening systems, state-of-the-art assembly technology, and inventory management and applications engineering services. With 10,000 employees worldwide, Textron Fastening Systems supplies value-added fastening products, systems, and services to customers in more than 150 countries. Textron Inc. (NYSE:TXT) is a $10 billion multi-industry company with more than 43,000 employees in nearly 40 countries. The company leverages its global network of aircraft, industrial and finance businesses to provide customers with innovative solutions and services. Textron is known around the world for its powerful brands such as Bell Helicopter, Cessna Aircraft, Kautex, Lycoming, E-Z-GO and Greenlee, among others. More information is available at www.textron.com.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.