KZL 0.00% 12.0¢ kagara ltd

re: more stuff on moly Hi Zinc, Geez this moly stuff is going...

1. 708 Posts.
    re: more stuff on moly Hi Zinc,

Geez this moly stuff is going nuts.! The price in April was at a 25-year high (US$17 per pound). Now its about US$35!

Hibernia Gold Limited announced that as a result of continuing high molybdenum prices and a strong world demand for steel products, it is expanding its existing interests in molybdenum. (They have some project in the Pilbara Region of Western Australia and it has been rated in the past as one of the best undeveloped molybdenum projects in the world.)

Apparently its a nickel substitute. With sustained high nickel prices there is increasing substitution of molybdenum-rich stainless steels over nickel steels.

Very interesting, Hybernia might warrant a look if this is all as it appears.

Kagara will be announcing shorty as to the economic significance of its finds. Might be worth giving them a call re: this............

Whetu, as for the drilling results, they are a recap. Nothing we already don't know.

I agree with you that this is an excellent report. Cash costs are going down to US20c and copper is going to bring in cash (2.5Kt per month x $3,000 per tonne or whatever the copper price is atm).

To the financing of the plant in Chillagoe for the Red Cap, Mungana base metal and gold deposits: well, it cost them $54 million to build the Mt. Garnet Plant. That was financed from memory $30M in bank debt & the rest by issuing scrip. Now that KZL is a producer, I expect that at least $20mil or so can be paid from internal cash. The rest will have to come from a combination of debt/scrip.
    As you have said, $4M already cash in bank, $7M to be invoiced and another $14M sitting as dirt waiting to be processed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.