BOW 0.00% $1.52 bow energy limited

big thanks to management

1. 4,234 Posts.
    A public note to thank the management and staff at BOW. Its always nice to have more, but I am very happy with what I have got from my BOW holding, and this is directly attributable to management and they way they have geared the company for success over the last 3 years.

I hope that other holders also come to see it in the same light, as I definitely want to see this scheme passed.

If you disagree with this position then I would challenge you to respond with:

1. Why you think we should get a higher price and hold off

2. If its on a 'metric comparison' basis, explain the difference in the likely profitability of our wells over the comparable metric?

3. Explain the dillutionary effects of raising capital to continue to exploit and develop the acreage, and what our eventual value uplift will be from those operations.

I always want more, but its knowing when you have enough is the key to being successful. I see a lot of people here talking tough, but I thnk they are talking out of their backsides and show no appreciation for the game we are in.

Bring on the other bidders (BG?) if they are out there as I have no predispoistion to Shell taking my stake; they are for sale to the highest bidder.

Cheers,

SF

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.