BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

This new thread is simply to discuss the more general and minor...

1. 2,025 Posts.
    This new thread is simply to discuss the more general and minor things about BIG and things that are not generally price sensitive, a more light hearted and irreverent way.

I'm amazed at just how many newbies we suddenly have, welcome aboard. The only explanation is that about a month ago we became the most discussed stock and since have frequently featured in the top 10.
    Also, BIG is now discussed on channel 602 daily.
    There is now many more punters in, looking for a quick 25/40 points over T2 that could be bad and could well turn out Ugly.
    Note how a couple of newbies have started down down ramping on sad research. Some of you have joined HC a few months ago, some merely weeks yet you seem to know an awful lot about BIG.
    It's like me arguing with a brain surgeon on how to remove a brain tumour.

Just watched Channel 602, repeat from Tuesday and an "expert" said everybody is making money on BIG so be wary (really?) and recommends use a trailing stop loss of 5%. Well , you would have been stopped out over the following days.

Finally, a question for the Batman avatar . Are you really about to make 1 million?
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.