SSC 0.00% 1.1¢ sultan corporation limited

hello spyda"time for a roadshow"Funny you should mention...

1. 1,004 Posts.
    hello spyda

"time for a roadshow"
    Funny you should mention that.
    Spoke with MD Derek yesterday. a roadshow planned in about 3-4 weeks time, which should actually be good timing as more results are likely to be available by then.

Co very happy with progress so far with assay results exceeding expectations. 2 more holes have been completed at john fardy and have been sent to assay labs.
    Derek spoke very highly of the geo Kevin Alexander and it seems he has a very good handle of the structures and the nature of the deposit and is very confident of further drilling success.
    They are also very keen to put a few holes in the Peelwood prospect which is only about 500m from john fardy, looks like a very similair structure.
    Derek was confident that the Co has sufficient funds to see it thru the next 12 months.

He was also confident of issuing an updated resource statement in the near future, which may tie in nicely with proposed roadshow ?

Interestingly the freehold owner of the tenements has the royalty rights and as such they have an extremely good working relationship with unfettered access to the tenements and obviously the owner is motivated for the Co to move to production asap.

With regards GICS classification the Co has been informed that it will be eligible for reclassification around May this year. The 30% interest in HK Dragon Holdings is a legacy asset and of no material consequence.

In a nutshell top up now at absolute bargain levels because they wont be this cheap for long. lol
    If someone could just fill my order at 1.5c i will be done.
    Hope that is of some help.
    If we can keep a little momentum going here on HC i'm sure it wont do any harm, lol

cheers

BoomTrader

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.