KNM 0.00% 0.2¢ kneomedia limited

Big things are coming in March, page-11

1. 7,639 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 483
    Yes, I agree with you. I agree that you don’t have to, nor do you “need to” tell me anything! That’s why I asked the question
    “Can You Please Tell Me?”
    I did not say you had to nor need to you tell me anything!

But…….Hint’s that’s all is rosy, thread titles like “big things coming in March”????

You should be careful. So you have made the statement in the header that “Big things are coming in March, so please tell us what is coming in March and why you think or know that?

Other wise what you are doing / saying is nothing more than baseless ramping from someone who stands too loose a lot!

And if big things do actually come in March or early April then maybe the words “We have a leaky ship. We don’t have a level playing field” could apply?

A few quotes

[sp = 5.3c 17/08/17] Very first post

“Gents I'm in for the long run as well . Education in my family is the main focus. People say don't put everything in one basket. WELL I JUST DID !!!”

[sp = 14.5c 23/11/17]

“And just like that !! 14.5c. Like I said 3 months ago everyone is putting the eggs everywhere . I have put them in one basket . KNM.... 3.275 million shares worth and I'm not going anywhere . Good luck to everyone and especially Kneomedia!!!”

[sp = 8.5c 10/02/18]

“Great to see all the positive and negative comments in the last week. The share gets a little shake and most of you panics . We knew January month will not be the best month and the US market did not help either. This is a great company with brilliant management. Be patient. Like someone said Rome wasn't built in a day . I have been here nearly a year with a lot of shares and I haven't moved an inch. I could of sold my shares at .15 and made a lot of $$ but I'm not here for that . I'm here to see KNM become a successful business.. WATCH THIS SPACE”

Well, 12 months later and I am still “watching this space” in the 12 months of watching this space the SP has gone from 8.5 cents to 1.8c. [2 years ago it was around 1.8c with a lot less shares on issue and just as now, not much revenue, yet the MC is at $11.78m]

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KNM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.