MEL 16.7% 0.5¢ metgasco ltd

Pakmastery , I thought you were correct about the record date...

1. 5,638 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 541
    Pakmastery , I thought you were correct about the record date having to be before the announcement or trading halt and SPP's - however BKW did one a few years ago and in fact it was their objective to attract new shareholders and the record date was later than the announcement. They attracted a lot of new holders with holdings just above the $500 and I was one of them and purchased equity later in the spp. I think in reverse if no dates are out for eligibility of spp anyone buying before the announcement has a right to take part in the SPP. They did not announce today that any purchaser today would be excluded just that the details would be announced later. Personally I think they failed to get all the soph's sorted by this morning so have left the SPP to pick up the difference to the 15% and will announce that when the Soph's take-up is known.

I fully expect management in this company to have a date later as it secures the punters to give them what they want.

I do so want a sentiment which is unhappy with management. They could have done this better why not give the existing shareholders all of the CR. that would give the two larger shareholders their entitlement and I reckon if we all felt it was only too existing shareholders we would be better disposed to it as we then all have a choice - invest more or dont.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $6.244M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $14.96K 2.992M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 13713050 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 51000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.