MEL 0.00% 0.5¢ metgasco ltd

Same...plenty of time to have got thru on the phone then!Whilst...

1. 3,615 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 333
    Same...plenty of time to have got thru on the phone then!

Whilst I haven't advocated you "sell and move on", but maybe those who have are thinking, 'well sb there comes a time when you have to say, does this company resource and management have what I need to get return on my investment espec. the longer it runs?'

Yes, I agree, it is a very real problem, and one which is constantly revisited and assessed, in concert with ongoing research and good comms with management.

One of the things I look at (amongst many) is the presence of EPW on MEL register.

I hold EPW and talk with Gary West over there sometimes.

We can only hold our current anger, disgust etc so long without saying this is enough, or am I going to wait and see if say EPW has picked up more of MEL, and what if MEL and EPW come up with a JV dollar for dollar to drill the "effing" heart out to the Clarence Morton, (remember) EPW is going to do that with ROG.

So, it's just my style to try and balance my negativity regarding the low CR, and poor MEL communication, with the fact that I don't see this short term distaste impacting my investment for much longer, espec. in light of the publicly stated gov't support for an industry THEY need so badly for economic growth in NSW.

Lighter note...you should be pleased you have got me back on the "down" thread, even after I started the "up" thread for a lark.

And I'm disposed to the odd trade too, to be sure.

I'm still reserving my EVENTUAL judgement for the final word on a SPP and the wash up from the initial placement.

If it's EPW figuring in there for example, price will be soon forgotten in my opinion because those guys want gas, they have the plan and expertise to use it, AND BoF knows that combination will help get his gov't off the hook and alleviate the potential energy crisis somewhat.

Guess the angst on HC here is about some only viewing the 20cent issue, and I don't disagree with ANY of you on that, show me where I have.

However, some ALSO keep in mind the bigger picture when they are upset, and as a result talk in slightly different language.

I admire your passion, (with or without expletives), and hope to see you continue posting as MEL moves forward.

Rgds,

Lilac

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.287M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1777310 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 7848781 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 21/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.