MOY 0.00% 5.1¢ millennium minerals limited

Hey WN,I was able to find out that the capex spent for the Dec...

1. 11,852 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6482
    Hey WN,

I was able to find out that the capex spent for the Dec was was mostly on Bartons U/G. 

Not the expansion. I don't have exact figures, but, my guess is another $12-13m to come this quarter, plus ongoing development at Bartons.

I was surprised at the amount still being spent on Bartons, but... I guess that is U/G dev for you.

Also, it would seem there might be a chance that the sulfide expansion whilst, on budget currently, might increase if they want to add further improvements to it. Will hopefully find out more in the next couple of weeks.

Add on the stripping required for the beginning of the sulfide and it would seem (I posted about this months ago), my original thoughts regarding MOY being a little cash poor is closer to the mark. As I think they will have to fully redraw the debt facility, plus, just maybe, do either a pre-pay of gold, or a small raising? 

As I think this quarter will be a big one capex wise (expansion), plus ongoing dev on Bartons, plus a bit more on the new possible expansion of the sulfide etc. Add in exploration and I think it will be a close thing. So I have reduced my position somewhat, just in case the SP does not get as excited as I thought it would weeks ago.

All IMHO and I have spoken to the company, but hey, I am just a poster on HC.

DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.