MRX 0.00% 0.7¢ matrix metals limited

This stock is very interesting and seeing today that large...

1. 366 Posts.
    This stock is very interesting and seeing today that large parcel of stock going through is a very good sign ,so things might be moving along nicely.

The ground caneus have is quiet exciting especially the fraser range tenement its all about location ,nova is just a very small 25klm bike ride north and Sheffield and matsa are the neighbours so they have done well to pick it up. That fault line going through the tenement is fantastic!! ,im surprised that very little exploration has been done on this tenement, the only exploration i can see that has been done is someone kicking over the rocks.

The Mt Davis project is an intriguing acquisition, going through BGH records and information that is the public domain that area has Ni anomalies and of course its in a gold country so who knows what they will find ,I don’t think BGH did much on the tenements other than soil sampling but in reality you do need to drill it, St Barbara spent a lot of money on their tenements looking for base metals/gold so im hoping something is in the Mt Davis ground.

Its early days with this stock but the nickel players I think are starting to see the blue sky in between the dark clouds that have been hanging over this metal for some time especially now that Indonesia have ban the export of nickel and Im of the belief that gold is finding a bottom, good times ahead and my cup is half full.

Trading at 1c is a good level and im buying and putting into my draw along with my others bhp,nab,cba…

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.