CUV 6.00% $14.58 clinuvel pharmaceuticals limited

big trades today

1. 648 Posts.
    There were a couple pretty big trades today - one for 100,000 shares and a whopper for 200,000 shares.

This happened in early November on a few consecutive days...and a few weeks later that month, Wolgen's Corporate File interview when he disclosed they might not file right away after Phase III caused a minor selloff. There were long-term holders on this forum that bailed out after his comments in that interview.

Then, the next month, we got PLE results that had trouble with statistical significance.

All I'm saying is I believe last November, someone knew something - it was too odd for big money to dump right before some disappointing news.

I'm not going to predict what lies ahead, but I don't like huge trades like that and a falling share price.

Judging by the share price, it is my opinion that this mgmnt team has done a poor job of selling this to the market. While Wolgen has made high 6 figures in annual salary, shareholders have a negative 51 month return on their investment since he took over 51 months ago. That is WAY too long to provide a negative 4-year longitudinal return for shareholders. Ridiculous.

Release the Phase III EPP results. They are overdue. The more you miss your own printed deadlines, the more you lose credibility IMO.

Mgmt needs to earn their pay and provide shareholders with a return on their investment. Shareholders are paying mgmnt's salary.

There is something fundamentally wrong with getting salary raises why the share price is performing terribly. The BOD has sent the wrong message here.

Just my opinions. GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$14.58
Change
-0.930(6.00%)
Mkt cap ! $730.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$15.35 $15.74 $14.23 $4.173M 285.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500 $14.56

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$14.58 1486 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CUV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.