CYP 1.89% 27.0¢ cynata therapeutics limited

Dear Cynata Supporter, I would like to inform you that the term...

1. 84 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Dear Cynata Supporter,

I would like to inform you that the term of Fujifilm Corporation's license option to CYP-001 in graft-versus-host disease (GvHD) has been extended by approximately 6 months to 19 September 2019. I have attached a copy of yesterday’s announcements for your convenience. First and foremost, I’d like to reiterate Cynata’s view that we remain confident of Fujifilm’s commitment and willingness to complete the license transaction. While we acknowledge the extension is not ideal from a shareholder perspective, we continue to work closely with Fujifilm with the intention of executing the license in the coming months. The license option remains on the same previously set terms, save of course for the now extended term. It is important that our shareholders understand that Fujifilm has not raised any material issues in respect of the financial, clinical or technical aspects of CYP-001 or Cynata’s core Cymerus™ technology. The Phase 1 trial of CYP-001 in GvHD represents the first time a clinical trial using an induced pluripotent stem cell (iPSC)-derived therapy has been completed. All endpoints of the trial were met with very positive results, including a complete response of 53% by Day 100 (i.e., GvHD signs and symptoms were completely resolved in 8 out of 15 patients). We are very confident in our technology and remain in active discussions with Fujifilm, and as well as other big pharma companies about transactions for other indications. I look forward to providing you with an update in relation to this agreement as well as and other potential agreements as soon as possible.

Yours sincerely,
    Ross Macdonald
    Last edited by freesoul: 22/03/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.