ARH 0.00% 0.5¢ australasian resources limited

I hope ARH can survive and despite all that has happend this is...

1. 335 Posts.
    I hope ARH can survive and despite all that has happend this is why I beleive so.

The chineese seem to have quite a bit of ore stockpiled it may be a matter of them wanting to reduce these stockpiles somewhat giving them a little more time to plan what they have to do and what the impact is on there market.

I have no doubt there will be an impact to the chinese production but hold hope that there is enough internal demand to support the Australian market over this period.

Our comrade Snr Clive is in with the chinese and I beleive that the RDI float and financing for it is more than likely locked in before they list.

There is nothing better the Chinese would like to do than to stick it up Rio, BHP and Vale. They have long term plans to do just this and will keep moving ahead dispite these market worries.

The outlook at the moment is that the USA won't see any positive growth until end of 2009 so the assumtion would be this would be a world wide trend and the demand would start to pick up again for Iron Ore and other metals. This would then mean ARH would be coming on line at the right time to service these markets in lets say 2011 along with Sino and whatever RDI tyhrow into the mix.

An optomistic view I know, a lot has happened with this stock that I have not liked but just maybe the this may happen.

Hoping

Cas

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.